Look At Me!

Friday, May 3, 2013

2. SomeThinG I Am GoOd aT...

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)

Today's prompt is a really difficult one. Not because I don't know what I am good at, but because I am good at so many things (you can find the list below), that it is difficult to choose one.



After much deliberation I decided to pick "The Art of Procrastination".

"What you can do tomorrow, you dare NOT do today!"

There are many ways to procrastinate.
Keep your mind engrossed in doing something fun that you don't remember the work you actually have to do. My favorite is playing Farmville, it just sucks time right out of your day like magic!

There is a very popular myth that procrastination is bad. Don't you ever fall for it! that is a hoax!

For there are many a benefits to procrastinating

if you procrastinate a task long enough, eventually someone else will do it for you!
And the adrenaline rush you get when you do something in the 11th hour is just an out-of-the-world experience! (Just like how I have been stalling this post up until the last minute! Well, actually it is already May 3rd (00:45) here in Sydney!)

So what are you waiting for? Just go for it!!

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL - I love it when my students learn fast!!

      Delete
  2. Haha I loved the above comment.... :D

    I procrastinated all my A to Z posts :) and almost all of my other works too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the list you made and the fact that it's one of the things you're good at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd reciprocate with a list of things I'm good at but, well, maybe tomorrow... =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah... I thought I was the queen of procrastination :) Another thing you're good at is cursive. I love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it wasn't for procrastination I would never get anything done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The list of things you are good at is amazing.

    I just can name one and only one!! And I am not sure at it!

    Keep the leading! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. We could all relate with procrastination! *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list !!! I find that twitter can suck my time away just like I imagine Farmville does for you ! Why do work when I can be connecting with all my friends who aren't working either ???????
    Have the best day and thanks for stopping by my blog !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your honesty... and your sense of humor!
    Thanks for the entertainment! *chuckling non-stop*

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes you do have nice handwriting.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I catch myself rewriting my lists until I feel they look good. It takes time away from actually doing what's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do so depend on that adrenaline rush! :)

    You have nice handwriting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to see your hand written notes. Long time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day!